The Austin Energy Small Business Lighting program delivers new energy efficient lighting at just a fraction of the cost for small businesses and small 501 (c) (3) non-profits.
You only pay a portion of the lighting project and Austin Energy pays the rest! (UP TO 80% OF THE PROJECT!) So, no waiting for a rebate check!
HOW IT WORKS
The process is simple. An Austin Energy-Registered Contractor lighting professional will complete an assessment of your facility and provide you with helpful proposal detailing:
- How much Austin Energy will pay
- How much you will pay
- How much energy and money you can save
WHAT IT COVERS
The replacement of:
- Incandescent lamps with CFL or LED lamps
- T-12 fluorescent lamps and magnetic ballast with T-8or T-5 fluorescents with electronic ballasts or LEDs
- HID (metal halide, high pressure sodium) fixtures with energy efficient fluorescents or LED fixtures
Check out these benefits for your business or non-profit:
- Greater energy savings and lower electric bills
- A trusted contractor who works around your schedule
- State-of-the-art lighting that increases employee productivity and work quality, boost customer visits and sales, and improves your overall business environment